|Coin Sizes:||1p – £1|
|Top Payout:||10,000 x Coin Size|
|Features:||Wild, Gamble, Free Spins|
Zuma Slots How to Play
After any win, you can decide whether to gamble your winnings and multiply them by up to x10!
Gamble – You could multiply your winnings by x2, x4, x5 or x10 if you choose to take a gamble. Simply click on the button below your chosen odds and you could walk away a winner.
Bank – If you win your gamble you can choose to bank the winnings and then gamble with your original winnings again.
Collect – You can choose to collect after any winning gamble, at which point you can leave with your total winnings.
The Gamble feature can continue for as long as possible which means your Zuma winnings are theoretically limitless!
Multi-Ball Free Spin Bonus
Land 3, 4 or 5 Scatter Symbols anywhere on the reels and you’ll enter the Free Spins Bonus.
You begin by choosing a mythical creature that will reveal up to 50 free spins.
If your free spins land another set of Free Spin Symbols during this round, you’ll win the same number of spins gained from the first Free Spins round bonus!
Once you’ve enjoyed your spins, you’ll be returned to the creatures to select a win multiplier.
The player is awarded the value in the Winnings Panel after all Free Spins have been used.
The Wild symbol can work as a substitute for all symbols except Scatters, and multiplies winnings by between x1 and x5
How to play Multi-line Slots
Multi-line slots offer the chance to win cash in an instant.
They’re called Multi-line Slots because you can choose to bet on more than one win line. This is good because when you play slots you win by matching symbols along your win lines so betting on more lines increases your chance of winning.
If you choose to bet on more than one line your coin size, which is the amount you bet on each line, will be multiplied by the number of lines. So if you bet 20p per line and bet on 20 lines you’ll be betting £4 per spin.
Here’s a quick guide to how to play Multi-line Slots on Jackpotjoy:
Coin Size – Multi Line Slots
First, select the coin size - this will control the amount you wager on each line.
It’s important to remember that because payouts are based on multiples of your coin size, this also controls the amount of your potential win.
Simply click on the + or – buttons beside the coin size display to toggle through the different coin sizes.
You can now select the number of lines you want to bet on. Lines are coloured and appear across the reels and will multiply your coin size.
There are three ways to pick how many lines you want to spin with:
- Click BET ONE to add another line, up to the maximum. If you click past the maximum number of lines it will return to the minimum single line.
- Click on the coloured numbers at the side of the reels to choose how many lines you want to play.
- Click BET MAX to select all lines and automatically start the reels spinning.
Betting on a lot of lines increases your chance of winning though it won’t affect the payout, as that is determined by your coin size.
Spinning the Reels
To start a game, either click BET MAX or select your coin size and the number of lines you want to play and then click SPIN.
Auto Spin allows you to select the number of spins you want the slot to make, while you relax and let the game do the work for you.
It automatically stops for Bonus Games, or you can use the Stop Button anytime, so you’re always in control.
To activate Auto Spin, simply spin the reels with your desired number of lines – so if you want to Bet Max make sure you Bet Max in the spin before you activate Auto Spin. Then, select Auto from the game controls and choose the number of spins you desire.
You can customize Auto Spin further by clicking on the Advanced Options tab:
- ‘If single win exceeds’ will stop Auto Spin if you win above a certain amount on one spin
- ‘If balance goes above’ will stop Auto Spin if your total account balance goes above a set amount
- ‘If balance goes under’ will stop Auto Spin if your total account balance goes below a set amount
- ‘On any win’ will stop Auto Spin every time you win
- Intellectual Property Rights. This game is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. PopCap and its suppliers retain all ownership of all rights protected by such intellectual property laws.
- No Commercial Use. You may not use the game for any commercial purpose, including distribution (electronically or otherwise whole or any portion of the Game for acquisition, access or other use), resale, rental, lease, public display, sublicense or offering on a pay-per-play, coin-op or other for charge (or free of charge) basis.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. The game in source code form (which is not provided to You) includes valuable trade secret information of PopCap and/or its suppliers. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the game or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code for the game.
- Additional Restrictions. You may not:
- translate, alter, adapt, modify, provide add-ons, or create derivative works of any kind based on the Game;
- use the Game to infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others in any way;
- modify or delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on or in the Game; or
- unlock, disable, remove, circumvent, damage or otherwise interfere with protective, security-related code or other limiting features of the Game (including, if applicable, the limitations on access to any Game that is subject to a Trial License).