|Coin Sizes:||20p – £200|
|Top Payout:||100 x Coin Size|
Bejeweled Hypercash How to Play
How to play
First, select your stake size that you wish to play with.
To toggle through your stake options, simply click on the + or – buttons beside the stake display.
Press the ‘GO!’ button to start the game.
A full grid of gems will fall down. Any clusters of 6 or more touching gems, of matching colour, will turn into a cash win that gets paid out according to the paytable to the right of the screen.
Lightning Hypercubes will sometimes be among gems that land. They destroy gems of a certain colour at random. No win is associated directly with this event but by destroying gems, more will fall down, potentially triggering more cluster wins.
- Intellectual Property Rights. This game is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. PopCap and its suppliers retain all ownership of all rights protected by such intellectual property laws.
- No Commercial Use. You may not use the game for any commercial purpose, including distribution (electronically or otherwise whole or any portion of the Game for acquisition, access or other use), resale, rental, lease, public display, sublicense or offering on a pay-per-play, coin-op or other for charge (or free of charge) basis.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. The game in source code form (which is not provided to You) includes valuable trade secret information of PopCap and/or its suppliers. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the game or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code for the game.
- Additional Restrictions. You may not:
- translate, alter, adapt, modify, provide add-ons, or create derivative works of any kind based on the Game;
- use the Game to infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others in any way;
- modify or delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on or in the Game; or
- unlock, disable, remove, circumvent, damage or otherwise interfere with protective, security-related code or other limiting features of the Game (including, if applicable, the limitations on access to any Game that is subject to a Trial License).